So in my last text post, I explained what SecureOnCampus was. (For anyone who didn’t catch it, it is the sister site to TheGoodLifeOnCampus.) In additions to the safes we talked about in our last post, we have a ton of other college-friendly security items.
One of my personal favorites? The dorm trunks! Not only does it save a TON of space, but it keeps your things safe. You can keep them at the end of your bed or, with a few bed risers, even store it under your bed!
We have these in a variety of sizes and colors on our site, as well as a few with special edition patterns! If you’re looking for a secure way to save space and store your things on campus, I’d check these out!
Hopefully your Thanksgiving Break is off to a great start!
(Source: immediaterelief, via theghostbusters)
Hey, guys! So I’m not sure if you knew this, but TheGoodLifeOnCampus has a sister site: SecureOnCampus.
Exciting, right?! :)
So what exactly is SecureOnCampus? While TheGoodLifeOnCampus provides you with things to let you express yourself and have fun while in college, SecureOnCampus aims to keep you safe. Speaking of safes (hope you all like puns), we have those available to keep your valuables secure while away at school!
These are just two of our safes, but we have several in different sizes and for different needs. If you’re looking to keep your things safe (especially if you’re leaving anything in your dorm over winter break), I suggest checking these out!
Sookie is ready for Thanksgiving!
It’s almost Thanksgiving. What are you thankful for?
(I’m personally grateful for this corgi wearing a turkey hat.)
Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
I think I may need some more coffee to power through the rest of the day. Hope you all had a great start to the week!
basically, anyone reading this knows that tumblr + studying = difficult. we’re all procrastinators. so i thought i’d share my favorite ways to crack down, not suck, and make it through finals week. you’ll need
- this or this. it’ll whip your ass into gear. you name a list of websites that distract you, set a timer, and bam. no more hour long study breaks. the best - or worst - part is, it can’t be undone by the application, by deleting the application, or by restarting the computer. you just gotta wait, and if you’re going to wait, you may as well study.
- goals. when you sit down to study, write down everything you’re going to do. then do it. aimlessly staring at your books won’t do shit.
- something to listen to. i suggest movie scores, song covers by the vitamin string quartet, or white noise.
- a queue. if you’re really obsessed with keeping your blog up to date, set aside some time, fatten up your queue, and let your blog run itself for a few days.
- breaks. during your breaks, dance, run around, work out, go for a walk, talk to your friends, call your mom. going back on the internet is an easy way to get out of the mood, so i wouldn’t suggest it.
- tea and coffee - if not for the caffeine, then for the feeling of cozying up with your text books and feeling studious.
- a place to study. it doesn’t matter if it’s in a coffee house, a library, or your kitchen table. as long as your bed’s not in sight and tempting you into a nap, you’re good.
that’s all i’ve got. i’d try to think of more, but that, my friends, would be procrastinating. off to study.
bringing this back because IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN
Finals are lurking right around the corner. I figure we could all use this!
A quick history lesson is relevant to a college blog, yes? Here are some really old-fashioned selfies!
(Source: yeti-detective, via minicooljessie)
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein
I have quite a bit of work to catch up on over this long weekend. How about you guys?
A positive message for your Saturday night! :)
The right way to live: travel with love 👜🍫❤ by giulitas // via Instagram http://instagram.com/p/gdTBYRF-Z4/
I’m getting ready to study abroad during my spring semester & I’m wicked excited! Do any of our followers have any travel tips, advice, or fun stories you’d like to share with The Good Life On Campus and our readers? :)