Monday, January 6, 2014
Sunday, January 5, 2014
Thursday, December 19, 2013
me waking up for school after the holidays
Uh oh! Winter break is almost over…
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
walking out of your last final like
Hope everyone rocked their finals! :)
Saturday, December 7, 2013
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
ATTENTION: STRESSED OUT STUDENTS
NETFLIX HAS EIGHT EPISODES OF ANIMAL PLANET’S “TOO CUTE” AND THOSE EPISODES ARE LIKE 20 MINUTES EACH SO IF YOU NEED A STUDY BREAK THERE IS THAT
Take a study break. Be kind to yourselves, everyone.
Monday, November 18, 2013
Hey, guys! So I’m not sure if you knew this, but TheGoodLifeOnCampus has a sister site: SecureOnCampus.
Exciting, right?! :)
So what exactly is SecureOnCampus? While TheGoodLifeOnCampus provides you with things to let you express yourself and have fun while in college, SecureOnCampus aims to keep you safe. Speaking of safes (hope you all like puns), we have those available to keep your valuables secure while away at school!
These are just two of our safes, but we have several in different sizes and for different needs. If you’re looking to keep your things safe (especially if you’re leaving anything in your dorm over winter break), I suggest checking these out!
Sunday, November 17, 2013
I think I may need some more coffee to power through the rest of the day. Hope you all had a great start to the week!
Sunday, November 10, 2013
basically, anyone reading this knows that tumblr + studying = difficult. we’re all procrastinators. so i thought i’d share my favorite ways to crack down, not suck, and make it through finals week. you’ll need
- this or this. it’ll whip your ass into gear. you name a list of websites that distract you, set a timer, and bam. no more hour long study breaks. the best - or worst - part is, it can’t be undone by the application, by deleting the application, or by restarting the computer. you just gotta wait, and if you’re going to wait, you may as well study.
- goals. when you sit down to study, write down everything you’re going to do. then do it. aimlessly staring at your books won’t do shit.
- something to listen to. i suggest movie scores, song covers by the vitamin string quartet, or white noise.
- a queue. if you’re really obsessed with keeping your blog up to date, set aside some time, fatten up your queue, and let your blog run itself for a few days.
- breaks. during your breaks, dance, run around, work out, go for a walk, talk to your friends, call your mom. going back on the internet is an easy way to get out of the mood, so i wouldn’t suggest it.
- tea and coffee - if not for the caffeine, then for the feeling of cozying up with your text books and feeling studious.
- a place to study. it doesn’t matter if it’s in a coffee house, a library, or your kitchen table. as long as your bed’s not in sight and tempting you into a nap, you’re good.
that’s all i’ve got. i’d try to think of more, but that, my friends, would be procrastinating. off to study.
bringing this back because IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN
Finals are lurking right around the corner. I figure we could all use this!
Saturday, November 9, 2013
"I’m going to catch up on all of my assignments and readings over the long weekend"
I have quite a bit of work to catch up on over this long weekend. How about you guys?
The right way to live: travel with love 👜🍫❤ by giulitas // via Instagram http://instagram.com/p/gdTBYRF-Z4/
I’m getting ready to study abroad during my spring semester & I’m wicked excited! Do any of our followers have any travel tips, advice, or fun stories you’d like to share with The Good Life On Campus and our readers? :)
Thursday, October 31, 2013
Study Snacking 101
As we start nearing the end of the semester I know my work load has gone up so I made this list with lots of healthy study snacks to help out! I like to bring a few snacks with me in different categories so whatever I end up wanting I’m prepared for. All of these are easy to eat (meaning you can eat with one hand) so they won’t take you away from your work, just hold you off until you’re ready for a full meal break!
As a college senior these are the snacks I’ve come to love while studying but they’re also great if you’re at work and want something easy and healthy to keep you focused. You can bring them in with you in the morning or have some ready in a mini fridge in your office!
For more ways to stay healthy in college go here!
Some healthy alternatives to the usual Ramen and Easy Mac!
While being in college means making some sacrifices, sometimes you can find healthy and affordable alternatives. Happy studying, everyone! :)
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Today is Halloween and tomorrow is the start of the Day of the Dead.
We have pillows like this in the shop if you want to get your sugar skull on!
Available on thegoodlifeoncampus.com!
one thing i love about college is that everyone is so exhausted that nobody judges anyone for sleeping anywhere like
just rest your eyes
we’re all in this together
you are safe here
it will be ok
This is by far the cutest college post I have ever seen
Seriously, I fell asleep on a couch in the theatre building the other day, and the only thing people judged me for was letting my coffee go cold. College is the best.
me in the school hallway
I’m sure we’ve all been there, especially when running late for class!